SheepMilkNZ Conference 2019
Do you want to:
- Learn more about the potential market opportunities for sheep and goat milk products?
- Hear about the Sheep and Goat Project, including anticipated outcomes and timelines?
- Share your knowledge and experience with others?
- Get involved in an action group to transform the industry within your region?
Come along to one of the stakeholder workshops being held throughout New Zealand during March and April 2019.
- We are keen for all interested parties to get involved – Kiwi farmers, processors and marketers – as this will ensure the initiative delivers outcomes that are relevant and beneficial.
- We are also looking for people who are willing to share their knowledge and experiences with others. These insights will be used to inform the project.
If you’d like to attend a workshop in your region, please contact us at email@example.com so that we can let you know dates and venues when these are confirmed.
We will also be holding a second round of workshops at the end of the project to share the findings and next steps.
Tuesday-Wednesday March 19-20